- slide 1 of 2
Using Online Resources
Free templates for greeting cards are easy to customize and create at your home or business so long as you have internet access, a printer, and a modicum of creativity. The many uses of greeting cards include; appreciation for business transactions and referrals, congratulations, holiday wishes and event announcements, invitations, and anything else you might find appropriate or beneficial. Express your appreciation and gratitude with no cost and very little effort. If a greeting card is not to your liking in terms of promoting your small business, than check out the many articles I have written in this free template series which guide you in the right direction toward producing newsletters, brochures, pamphlets, flyers, and more.
- slide 2 of 2
Best Websites for Free Greeting Card Templates
You will find many options for designing the right greeting card at the HP Creative Studio. Go to http://www.hp.com/hho/hp_create/cards-greeting_cards.html to see all they have to offer. Their user interface is easy to navigate and you can incorporate your own photos and graphics/logos.
A good selection is at http://www.hooverwebdesign.com/free-printable-greeting-card-templates.html. These templates are mostly for personal use such as birthdays, holidays, and announcements but once you download a template you have a certain amount of flexibility in customizing them. Depending upon your type of business and your personality, cards traditionally thought only applicable for individual reasons can be used to add a personal touch to your company as well. A card thanking a customer for their business is always a worthy practice.
Another option is to download shareware which is specifically geared to creating greeting cards. With an application such as this you will have access to a huge selection of templates, clipart, and the ability to upload your own photos plus the opportunity to either email or print the finished cards. I found a good site for this at http://register.freeze.com/download/index.aspx?sx=a325a667-4fe3-44c3-ada8-b24ff0ac73db.
If you don’t want to get involved with the printing process go to http://www.holidayclassics.com/home.jsp?&ssource=google%26kw=companygreetingcards&s_kwcid=company%20greeting%20card|980733097&gclid=CNXxqbSToJUCFRIcawod8Asejg. This site caters more to business greeting cards but they are not free. You can design and personalize any of the selections they have and then they will make the cards and send them to you.
Use these greeting card template resources to show a little awareness and admiration for the people in your circle of influence. A little thing like a greeting card and your personal touch can go a long way toward making this world a better place. That may sound a little bit corny but as a combat vet, you’d rather have me corny than angry. Just kidding; good luck and best wishes.
Helpful and Free Desktop Publishing Templates
- A Guide to the Best Free Online Templates for Desktop Publishers
- Direct Mail Newsletters: Free Templates
- Create Professional-Quality Brochures With These Free Templates
- The Best Free Flyer Templates On the Web
- Free Pamphlet Templates for the Desktop Publisher
- Cut Down on Paper and Use Ezine/Email Newsletters: Tips & Templates
- Create & Print Motivating Award Certificates With These Free Templates
- Free Business Postcard Templates
- Need to Make a Sign Quick and Easy?
- Greeting Card Templates for Free
- Event Announcement Templates: Free Online Resources
- Online Resources for Printable Calendars and Free Templates
- Resources for Free Letterhead Templates
- Invitation Templates for Free
- The Best Websites for Free Envelope Templates
- Free Logo Templates and Logo Design Software for Your Small Business
- How to Make Daily Business Planners Using Free Templates
- Free Templates to Use for Teacher Lesson Plans
- Free Financial Planning Templates for Your Small Business
- Free Personal Financial Planning Templates
- Business Forms: Free Templates to Manage Your Small Business
- Free Templates to Make Holiday Cards