Making Your Own Daily Planner
A planner designed from a free template is a simple process primarily because the need to customize it is minimal. In most cases, you can just find the template you like best, tweak it to your desired specifications, and then print it. Just manipulate the features you desire to be most prominent and of greatest importance such as the amount of space you allot for hourly, daily, and weekly notes or appointments. Put whatever you need onto your planner to keep you motivated and on top of your game. Quotes and pictures can be inserted on some of these free templates.
Free Templates to Help
Start with the selection that Microsoft Office offers online which you can download and work with in on Microsoft Word, Excel, or Publisher depending upon your preference and program availability. These templates are available at https://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=planners+for+business&av=TPL000. Scroll through the numerous choices to find the one you like. If you are a Mac user, refer to the free templates compatible with your operating system at https://www.microsoft.com/mac/templates.mspxhttps://www.microsoft.com/mac/templates.mspx.
Another great source with an extensive link to planner templates is at https://www.webcrawler.com/webcrawler300/ws/results/Web/Free%20Printable%20Daily%20Planner/1/302349/RightNav/Relevance/zoom=off/_iceUrlFlag=7?_IceUrl=true. Use this site as a jumping off point by clicking on any of the links that sounds like it has exactly what you’re looking for.
If you are looking for software for creating weekly planners which includes some valuable built-in time management tips and related information go to https://www.timethoughts.com/timemanagement/weekly-planners.htm. They offer a free thirty day trial so you can try it and see if what they offer is worth your while. There is also a free printable planner option at this site.
After you have your planner completed use it to schedule time for producing marketing materials to promote your business such as flyers, newsletters, banners, and more which you can learn all about by referring to my series Helpful and Free Templates for the Desktop Publisher, which is just a click away at the bottom of this page.
This post is part of the series: Helpful and Free Desktop Publishing Templates
- A Guide to the Best Free Online Templates for Desktop Publishers
- Direct Mail Newsletters: Free Templates
- Create Professional-Quality Brochures With These Free Templates
- The Best Free Flyer Templates On the Web
- Free Pamphlet Templates for the Desktop Publisher
- Cut Down on Paper and Use Ezine/Email Newsletters: Tips & Templates
- Create & Print Motivating Award Certificates With These Free Templates
- Free Business Postcard Templates
- Need to Make a Sign Quick and Easy?
- Greeting Card Templates for Free
- Event Announcement Templates: Free Online Resources
- Online Resources for Printable Calendars and Free Templates
- Resources for Free Letterhead Templates
- Invitation Templates for Free
- The Best Websites for Free Envelope Templates
- Free Logo Templates and Logo Design Software for Your Small Business
- How to Make Daily Business Planners Using Free Templates
- Free Templates to Use for Teacher Lesson Plans
- Free Financial Planning Templates for Your Small Business
- Free Personal Financial Planning Templates
- Business Forms: Free Templates to Manage Your Small Business
- Free Templates to Make Holiday Cards