Pamphlet templates can be downloaded at no cost (or for very modest prices) so that all you have to do is insert your contact information, text, graphics, and pictures. Then simply print it out and send it out to enlarge your circle of influence. Templates greatly reduce the amount of time it would take to start this desktop publishing project from scratch and therefore the ready-made designs free up your time to focus on other important facets of your business. Pamphlets are an information-rich mode of advertising your products and services to generate customers. Moreover, we might never have become the great nation that we are had Thomas Paine not written and distributed his evocative pamphlet Common Sense, which rallied the colonists to support the revolution and independence. Americans should have a special place in their hearts for pamphlets. There have been countless supreme sacrifices made throughout the annals of our history in order for you to have the right to possess your own business. I personally witnessed this with fellow soldiers who took an oath to defend our constitution. Keep that in mind as you make your own pamphlet.
First of all, take the time to do a little research on how to create the most effective pamphlet that will work best for your particular brand of business. Bring some creative verve and ingenuity into the project. I found some helpful hints at https://www.startupnation.com/articles/3716/1/sales-brochures.asp. It’s a good idea to have your logo and relevant pictures stored on your computer so that you can easily upload them onto the templates. As always, with any of these marketing tools, having all your contact information prominently displayed on the finished product is of the utmost importance.
Now you’re ready to browse the available templates and customize the one that’s right for you. The well is not quite as deep compared to the free templates available for brochures but keep in mind that a brochure (which I highlighted in another article in this series: https://www.brighthub.com/multimedia/publishing/articles/2439.aspx) is close enough in stature to pass for a pamphlet. There are some good pamphlet templates, including several different folding options, at https://strategic-publications.net/. Another good jumping off point for your pamphlet project is at https://www.allgraphicdesign.com/templateslayouts/pamphletstemplates.html. A significant amount of information and links to pamphlet-related production is available there.Another source is located at Wordtemplates.org.
Microsoft also has a good selection of brochure templates that will make high-quality pamphlets. You can find them at https://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=pamphlets&av=TPL000. Since Microsoft is familiar to most people, it’s always a good idea to see what it has available in its bag of free templates.
Another way to create a pamphlet is to download software for that purpose, which will give you an even wider array of selections. Although this isn’t free, the cost is relatively cheap and the printing companies will print it for you and in some cases negate the cost of shipping. If that sounds good to you go to https://www.koolprint.com/full_color_printing/flyer_printing/Make_Your_Own_Pamphlet.html and see what they can do for you.
I hope the hints and resources I have outlined above will help you create an effective pamphlet for marketing your small business. Enjoy the creative process and get your message out.
This post is part of the series: Helpful and Free Desktop Publishing Templates
- A Guide to the Best Free Online Templates for Desktop Publishers
- Direct Mail Newsletters: Free Templates
- Create Professional-Quality Brochures With These Free Templates
- The Best Free Flyer Templates On the Web
- Free Pamphlet Templates for the Desktop Publisher
- Cut Down on Paper and Use Ezine/Email Newsletters: Tips & Templates
- Create & Print Motivating Award Certificates With These Free Templates
- Free Business Postcard Templates
- Need to Make a Sign Quick and Easy?
- Greeting Card Templates for Free
- Event Announcement Templates: Free Online Resources
- Online Resources for Printable Calendars and Free Templates
- Resources for Free Letterhead Templates
- Invitation Templates for Free
- The Best Websites for Free Envelope Templates
- Free Logo Templates and Logo Design Software for Your Small Business
- How to Make Daily Business Planners Using Free Templates
- Free Templates to Use for Teacher Lesson Plans
- Free Financial Planning Templates for Your Small Business
- Free Personal Financial Planning Templates
- Business Forms: Free Templates to Manage Your Small Business
- Free Templates to Make Holiday Cards