- slide 1 of 2
The Top Landing Pages report can be found by logging into your Google Analytics Dashboard, clicking on Content, and then Top Landing Pages. The landing pages of a website are the ones people come to your site on, so it is very important to know where the top landing pages are. The report looks something like this:
- Entrances:How many different people came to the site on this page.
- Bounces: How many people left the site immediately after coming to the page as entrance.
- Bounce Rate: The percentage of visits out of total which were bounces.
- slide 2 of 2
Making the Report Work for You
Clicking on any of the entrance pages will provide you with the more detailed statistics report from Top Content, which you see on the on the left. You will see more detailed information in regards to these statistics:
- Page Views:This is the total number of page views for the specified date range.
- Unique Page Views: This is the number of page views out of the total coming from new visitors to the site.
- Time on Page: This is the average time the user spent looking at the page.
- Bounce Rate: This is the percentage of people who click onto the site and click on to something else very quickly, because your site did not provide what they were looking for or they did not mean to arrive at it in the first place.
- % Exit: This is the percentage of users who exit the site after viewing the page.
Improve Your Website Content with Google Analytics Report Data
- Improve Your Website Content with Google Analytics Report Data
- Google Analytics Reports: Top Content
- Google Analytics Reports: Content by Title
- Google Analytics Reports: Content Drilldown
- Google Analytics Reports: Top Landing Pages
- Google Analytics Reports: Top Exit Pages
- Google Analytics Reports: Site Overlay
- Google Analytics Reports: Site Search