- slide 1 of 4
When you work from home, logging work productivity can be a real issue. Whether you're working for yourself, for an organization, or for a client, being able to show what you accomplished is valuable. That's what IDidWork.com can do for your home office productivity.
- slide 2 of 4
Some Features of IDidWork
- It is free to sign-up as a worker/employee. It costs $5/month for managers or clients to use.
- May be used with co-workers’ work logs via feeds - This is useful for tracking each other's jobs and accomplishments.
- Ability to send a copy of your work log report to yourself and/or your manager/client. They may come on specific days of the week, either in PDF or Excel format.
- Your manager or client can send you feedback, comments, or reviews.
- Each item on the work log may be tagged, for organisation purposes. Adding the amount of time spent on each task is also possible.
- When a task is tagged as 'ToDo', it will be automatically added to a 'To Do List'. Items in this list may be edited, deleted, or marked as completed accordingly.
- For important items, you can add a star marker to highlight them.
- There's a built-in analyze function for graphing tasks based on different points of interest.
- slide 3 of 4
Top 5 Features of IDidWork
- It's free to use for workers and employees, so there's no cost to track your own productivity.
- It's quick and easy to sign-up for an account. It takes less than a minute to get started.
- It has a very simple, user-friendly interface that makes it easy to log work and to do tasks.
- The reporting and analysis functions are very useful.
- Being able to integrate your account with fellow workers (great for teams/collaborations) is also a handy feature.
- slide 4 of 4
Overall Rating of IDidWorkRating
For a simple virtual work productivity tool, IDidWork is definitely a great one to try. It is a basic but useful way to get things done in your home office.
If IDidWork can be integrated with a desktop tool, a calendar tool and/or a general productivity tool, this will make this application even more powerful. However, as it stands, it's still worth looking in to if you're looking for a similar solution for your workplace.
Visit http://ididwork.com/ to check it out.