Making use of the free printable holiday postcards available for downloading to work with in Microsoft Word is a free and easy method of sending out greetings to the people you care about. Microsoft Office Online is an outstanding Web resource when it comes to free templates and demonstrating how to make a postcard.
Microsoft has postcard templates available for the Holiday Season, New Years, Valentine’s Day, Halloween and some blank designs for you to fill in any which way you wish. With a template the general outline is already there so all you have to do is add your own personal touch to suit your purposes. And if you run a small business operator by any chance, take a gander at Free Business Postcard Templates to see if any of those template options might suit your needs.
Here are the easy steps you should follow:
1) Start by accessing the available free printable holiday postcards templates for holiday postcards offered at Microsoft Office Online
2) Browse this collection of templates and choose the one that is geared toward your purpose with the layout, design, and color scheme you want to reflect the particular holiday.
3) Click on the title of that template (it will then appear on its own for a closer inspection), then click “Download” after which you simply agree to their user license agreement. (You might have to install an Active X plug in for Internet Explorer if you don’t already have it but if you have any problems here, the instructions to update or fix the problem pops up.)
4) Open the free template you downloaded in Word and follow the simple instructions to upload any photos onto the template first, and then format the text around it. You can upload photos with the easy instructions here. Manipulate the color scheme, insert your text with the font style and size you want, and make any other applicable changes you see fit.
5) Proof the document and print it. Suggestions for paper and other advice to make it look great are also available.