Computer malware has been a consistent headache for computer users the world over. The sheer number of malicious programs in the wild is too much to be counted or worse, memorized. Knowing characteristics of these malware programs can greatly reduce your concerns and help you be more productive and safe as you will almost never get infected if you apply good practices on computer security.
Here we give you an opportunity to name that malware with this quiz and see how much you know about what resides in the system folders within your computer. If you feel you are up to the challenge now is the time to get started.
Name That Malware!
Opps, Quiz engine needs updating…
- Virus Descriptions, www.f-secure.com/en_EMEA-Labs/security-threats/virus/
- Thomas Chen, Jean-Marc Robert ‘Evolution of Viruses and Worms’ (VX heavens), vx.netlux.org/lib/atc01.html
- Analyzing a Stuxnet Infection with the Sysinternals Tools, blogs.technet.com/b/markrussinovich/archive/2011/03/30/3416253.aspx
- Threats and Risks, www.symantec.com/security_response/threatexplorer/azlisting.jsp
- Microsoft Malware Protection Center, www.microsoft.com/security/portal/Threat/Threats.aspx