In this quiz we are going to test your knowledge of a computer icon. Apple co-founder and CEO Steve Jobs has been referred to as a prophet as many times as he’s been called crazy. Still we can’t help but find his unique, and often times unrelenting style, extremely entertaining. The impact he has made on the world is undeniable. His brilliance, and sometimes just plain wackiness has been documented in many interviews and meetings. In memory of an icon, we’d like to share these words of wisdom with you. While sometimes he would wax philosophical at other times he was just plain odd. Let’s see how good you are at figuring out what actually came out of his mouth.
Steve Jobs Said What?
Opps, Quiz engine needs updating…
- “Apple’s Jobs brushes aside backdating concerns” at c|net News (10 May 2007)
- Steve Jobs 60 Minutes Interview
- “Creating Jobs”, The New York Times, Jan. 12, 1997
- Songs In The Key Of Steve, Fortune, May 12, 2003
- Image courtesy of whatcounts on FlickR under Creative Commons License 2.0.
- When Steve Went Off to an ‘Ashram’ Before Getting into Apple’s Job: http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/203797/20110825/when-steve-went-off-to-an-ashram-before-getting-into-apple-s-job-steve-jobs-cancer-steve-jobs-steve.htm
- Interview with Steve Jobs Playboy, Feb. 1, 1985
- Steve Jobs’ Apple Gets Way Cooler, Fortune, Jan. 24, 2000