Free Envelope Templates to Print at Home or for Your Business
Envelopes designed from the free resources on the internet are a relatively easy desktop publishing task to accomplish. Templates can be manipulated with text and graphics and save you the time and trouble involved in creating them from scratch. They are convenient and a snap to work with whether you want to use a generic style (that is almost instantly ready to print by just adding your personal information) or you desire to get creative with the design phase. What is especially nice is that you can upload your company logo onto the template and create some uniformity between your letterhead and the envelope it’s delivered in. Also, the envelope is the first impression the customer gets when opening it to find your flyer, pamphlet, or newsletter which you can also design from free templates (refer to my free template series for those details).
As I’ve recommended before, the options available from Microsoft Office are always a good place to start looking. Most PC users are familiar with Word and therefore the process of downloading and customizing Microsoft Office templates should be a quick and easy course of action with no surprises. Their somewhat decent collection of templates can be found at https://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT101043141033.aspx.
If you’re just looking for some very basic envelope designs and don’t have the time or inclination to get involved with a little graphic designing, the HP Small and Medium Business solution center has some options which will get your envelopes in the mail in no time at https://www.hp.com/sbso/productivity/office/mailroom/envelopes.html.
I really liked the quality of the selection coupled with the ease of use found in the collection of templates at https://www.thepapermillstore.com/pages.php?pageid=173. These templates can be customized with any design you come up with to make a unique envelope that is printer ready. For a comprehensive list of sites with envelope templates complete with specifications and purposes go to https://www.allgraphicdesign.com/templateslayouts/envelopestemplates.html and click on any link that sounds like what you’re looking for.
With the holidays just around the corner, it’s worth it to note that many sites have templates geared toward holiday themes. A quick Google search will lead you to them. With all that said, you are ready to make your envelopes and have them on hand for all your business and personal needs.
This post is part of the series: Helpful and Free Desktop Publishing Templates
Find the best desktop publishing freebies on the web for newsletters, brochures and more. These templates can help you promote your home or small business.
- A Guide to the Best Free Online Templates for Desktop Publishers
- Direct Mail Newsletters: Free Templates
- Create Professional-Quality Brochures With These Free Templates
- The Best Free Flyer Templates On the Web
- Free Pamphlet Templates for the Desktop Publisher
- Cut Down on Paper and Use Ezine/Email Newsletters: Tips & Templates
- Create & Print Motivating Award Certificates With These Free Templates
- Free Business Postcard Templates
- Need to Make a Sign Quick and Easy?
- Greeting Card Templates for Free
- Event Announcement Templates: Free Online Resources
- Online Resources for Printable Calendars and Free Templates
- Resources for Free Letterhead Templates
- Invitation Templates for Free
- The Best Websites for Free Envelope Templates
- Free Logo Templates and Logo Design Software for Your Small Business
- How to Make Daily Business Planners Using Free Templates
- Free Templates to Use for Teacher Lesson Plans
- Free Financial Planning Templates for Your Small Business
- Free Personal Financial Planning Templates
- Business Forms: Free Templates to Manage Your Small Business
- Free Templates to Make Holiday Cards