Letterheads Made Easy with Templates
Letterhead created from the free templates available on the Web will give your small business corporate credibility and should also reflect the individual spirit of the ‘maverick’ which spurred you on to strike out on your own in the first place. The logo you create to represent your company can be uploaded easily onto these free templates. Then, it’s just a matter of choosing fonts and colors to produce the finished product which will headline any correspondence to your existing and potential customers. Your business identity is a very important factor in representing your dedication to professionalism.
There are a few basic template designs that are very easy to download into a Microsoft Word file or a Corel Draw file, depending upon your preference, at https://www.letterhead-templates.com/. After you have downloaded the selected template, merely change the text to include your business name and contact information along with any logos or graphics you want on it.
Another site that has easy step-by-step instructions for downloading and customizing your letterhead is at https://www.marketinghub.info/free-letterhead-templates-and-free-letterhead-samples/.
Hewlett-Packard also has a good design studio which allows you to create your own logos, if you don’t already have one, and integrate it with their array of templates. By the same token, Microsoft has templates at https://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT101043261033.aspx?ofcresset=1. And there are many other offerings available on the net, which a quick search will locate, if you don’t find something you like on the sites I listed.
You can also use a bargain-based printing company like Vista Print which allows you to design the letterhead from templates online and then they will print it out on the paper you choose and send it to you.
With all that, you have access to an abundant supply of free templates which can get you a sharp-looking letterhead to reflect the fine work your company does.
This post is part of the series: Helpful and Free Desktop Publishing Templates
Find the best desktop publishing freebies on the web for newsletters, brochures and more. These templates can help you promote your home or small business.
- A Guide to the Best Free Online Templates for Desktop Publishers
- Direct Mail Newsletters: Free Templates
- Create Professional-Quality Brochures With These Free Templates
- The Best Free Flyer Templates On the Web
- Free Pamphlet Templates for the Desktop Publisher
- Cut Down on Paper and Use Ezine/Email Newsletters: Tips & Templates
- Create & Print Motivating Award Certificates With These Free Templates
- Free Business Postcard Templates
- Need to Make a Sign Quick and Easy?
- Greeting Card Templates for Free
- Event Announcement Templates: Free Online Resources
- Online Resources for Printable Calendars and Free Templates
- Resources for Free Letterhead Templates
- Invitation Templates for Free
- The Best Websites for Free Envelope Templates
- Free Logo Templates and Logo Design Software for Your Small Business
- How to Make Daily Business Planners Using Free Templates
- Free Templates to Use for Teacher Lesson Plans
- Free Financial Planning Templates for Your Small Business
- Free Personal Financial Planning Templates
- Business Forms: Free Templates to Manage Your Small Business
- Free Templates to Make Holiday Cards