Announcement Templates to Download for Free: Create Event Announcement Cards Using a Free Microsoft Word Template
Event and announcement cards/posters designed from the free template sources on the Internet can be a great way to get the word out on your business or personal happenings. This is the last installment of my series of articles guiding you to the Internet sites which enable you to finish a host of desktop publishing projects at the home or office. All you need to achieve great results is a computer, internet access, a printer, and a little right brain creativity. The research and writing I did to locate these template resources will enable you to produce virtually all the desktop publishing materials there are to promote and market your small business with no strain on the company budget.
Event announcements will assist you in attracting new customers and also keep existing patrons abreast of the products, services, and offerings you have available or scheduled for them. Event listings are also quite convenient for personal use. Templates can be customized as attention-grabbers to showcase anything from a sale to an open house or an industry-related gathering. Just use the templates to produce anything for distribution that will raise awareness for an occasion to benefit your business.
The first supply worth checking out is at https://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=event+announcements&av=TPL000. Microsoft has plenty of templates here to choose from and you can choose the colors and fonts to add to the text and graphics that you decide to include on the ready-made design.
Another good jumping off point is at https://www.flyerstarter.com/flyers/freetemplates/. Here you have a lot of links to the places where you can find various categories of templates to create event flyers along with downloadable templates on the site itself.
Consider also the many printing companies who have templates you can customize online and then they will print them and send them to you or, for further convenience, to the recipients on a mailing list you submit along with the final design. VistaPrint is an easy solution for this service and they are always running promotional deals with huge savings. Go to https://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/easypath/gallery.aspx?g=249>ype=1&pf_id=136 to see if this might work best for you.
Utilize the free templates listed above to produce a professional-looking event announcement for an effective advertising campaign at little or no cost. Browse any of the other articles about free templates on the Bright Hub Desktop Publishing channel to decide the most effective way to publicize your small business.
This post is part of the series: Helpful and Free Desktop Publishing Templates
Find the best desktop publishing freebies on the web for newsletters, brochures and more. These templates can help you promote your home or small business.
- A Guide to the Best Free Online Templates for Desktop Publishers
- Direct Mail Newsletters: Free Templates
- Create Professional-Quality Brochures With These Free Templates
- The Best Free Flyer Templates On the Web
- Free Pamphlet Templates for the Desktop Publisher
- Cut Down on Paper and Use Ezine/Email Newsletters: Tips & Templates
- Create & Print Motivating Award Certificates With These Free Templates
- Free Business Postcard Templates
- Need to Make a Sign Quick and Easy?
- Greeting Card Templates for Free
- Event Announcement Templates: Free Online Resources
- Online Resources for Printable Calendars and Free Templates
- Resources for Free Letterhead Templates
- Invitation Templates for Free
- The Best Websites for Free Envelope Templates
- Free Logo Templates and Logo Design Software for Your Small Business
- How to Make Daily Business Planners Using Free Templates
- Free Templates to Use for Teacher Lesson Plans
- Free Financial Planning Templates for Your Small Business
- Free Personal Financial Planning Templates
- Business Forms: Free Templates to Manage Your Small Business
- Free Templates to Make Holiday Cards