Inside the Traffic Section of Google Analytics, you will find a series of reports on AdWords. To access these reports, click Traffic, and then click AdWords. Your main traffic screen will display here until you choose from one of the reports below.
The reports in this series are:
- AdWords Campaigns: This report will tell you all about the AdWords campaigns you are running for your Web site. You’ll be able to see which ads are bringing in traffic.
- Keyword Postions: Learn about the positions of the keywords you are using in your AdWords campaigns. See where your traffic is coming from and which keywords are giving you higher conversion rates.
- Audio Ads: Now Google AdWords users can create audio ads to be aired on partner networks and the radio. Linking your Analytics account with your AdWords account will help you in being able to track how well these ads are doing to help you determine if you need to decrease the ads, increase the ads or change the location of the ads.
- TV Ads: Not long after the release of the audio ads feature, AdWords and Analytics decided to release the tracking of television ads. If you upload your advertisement to your linked AdWords account, you will be able to see traffic and conversation rates for these television ads which are distributed across 90 different networks.
With these reports, you will be able to see how well your AdWords campaign is working for you. With the integration of AdWords and Analytics, you can now see where your AdWords dollars are going and how they are working for you. With these four reports, you’ll never have to worry about spending money without getting decent ROI’s again.
At the conclusion of this series, we will have wrapped up our discussion of Learning about Your Web site Traffic with Google Analytics. We’ll move on to Improving your Web site Content with Google Analytics. And, in case you missed it, here’s the series on Learning More about your Visitors with Google Analytics.
This post is part of the series: Learn More about Your AdWords Campaign with Google Analytics
- Learn More about Your AdWords Campaign
- Google Analytics Reports: Google AdWords Campaigns
- Google Analytics Reports: Keyword Positions
- Google Analytics Reports: Audio Campaigns
- Google Analytics Reports: TV Campaigns