While many people blog or run websites because they love to share their ideas and feelings there are few if any that would turn down the opportunity to make money. There are a lot of programs to monetize a website or blog but few are more valuable than Adsense. With advertisements that will fit into almost any type of blog and a name that can be trusted. If you have ever considered putting advertisements on a website or simply want to understand how advertisements on the web work then it is worth checking out Google AdSense.
The Basics of Google Ads
Google has done a good job of keeping AdSense as simple as possible, but there are still a lot of issues that have to be understood when dealing with money and advertisements. So, if you’ve ever considered trying to put ads on your website or simply want to understand the economy of the internet just a little bit better than these articles will give you all the basics you need to know about AdSense.
- AdSense Basics
- Monetizing Your Blog: Pros and Cons
- Google AdSense for Video
- Making Money with Adsense Introduction: Pre-enrollment Checklist
- How To Take Advantage of Google’s Traffic Estimator
Setting up your Account and showing Ads
Deciding whether or not to put advertising on your blog can be a big decision, and once you have decided to do so the work has only began. You have to be approved by Google as publisher before you can put up ads, and you have to understand a website well enough to know how to put the ads not only on your website but where you want them on your website. These articles will walk you through the application process of Google AdSense and also explain how to implement your ads on the most popular blogging platforms.
- Getting Approved by Google AdSense
- How To Get Approved for Google AdSense
- WordPress Sidebar Ad Widgets
- How To: Install AdSense in your WordPress Blog
- Add Google AdSense to Your Website
- How to Put Adsense Ads Directly After the Date in Blogger Body
No matter how you look at Google AdSense, there is only really one reason to use it. That singular reason is to make money by building up traffic for your blog, maximizing the visibility of your ads and optimizing the earnings in Google. If you have already began using AdSense, or if you simply want to start out in the best possible way, these articles can help you to earn more money with AdSense.
- Tips For Building Traffic and Increasing Google Adsense Revenue
- How Google AdSense Can Bump Up Your Revenue
- Making Money with Google Adsense: Customizing Site and Ads to Make Them Click
- Making Money with Google Adsense: Best Practices to Maximize Visibility
- 10 Tips for Increasing AdSense Income
- How To Optimize Google AdSense Earnings
Ethics an Scams
Anything that has money involved will at some point come in contact with those who want to abuse it. Google AdSense is not immune to this and many people have found themselves losing their publisher accounts because they didn’t know the rules. So whether you are worried about illegal clicks that can get you banned from AdSense or simply do not understand the policies involved you should really look at these articles which are useful to ensure that you will never lose a source of income because you didn’t understand how things work. Please note that being banned from AdSense always means being banned for life, without a second chance.
- How to Protect Adsense Ads from Illegal Clicks
- Business Ethics in Advertising
- Safe Road To AdSense Program - Adsense Policies
In order for Google AdSense to work it has to have advertisers. This means that the only way to have a full understanding of AdSense is to have at least a good grasp on the publisher’s counterpart AdWords. So, if you’ve been using Google AdSense and want to know more, or if you are trying to decide if AdSense is the correct program for you it is worth looking at these very basic Adword articles. In addition, for anyone who is trying to build a website that can earn money with AdSense Adwords is also a great source of traffic and should not be overlooked when trying to maximize profits from online advertising.
- Understanding Google AdWords - Who is it Suited to?
- Understanding Google Adwords - How Does It Work?
- How To Get Approved for Google AdWords
- Understanding Google Adwords - Google Adwords Packages
- Who Should Use Google AdWords?
- 5 Reasons to use Google AdWordsConfiguring Google Adwords Account Preferences
- Image, Google Adsense Logo,https://www.google.com/images/logos/adsense_logo.gif
- Source, author’s own experience
- Image, Google Adwords Logo, https://www.google.com/images/logos/adwords_logo.png