To complete your video, you will need to export it. This part of the series will show you how to export the video that you created in Auto Movie Creator. Go back and make sure that you have the video the way that you want it. Then click the Export button at the top of the Auto Movie Creator program. There are four different ways to export your video. We will look at the different ways below.
Save for PC Playback
This option is for playing the video on your PC. To use this option, select the first button. Then you will be walked through the setup process. You will need to select your file format and movie profile. Then click the Next button. On the next step, you will need to name your file and select the location for saving your video. Then click the Export button.
Save for Portable Devices
If you want to save the video for a portable device, click the second button. The first step will ask that you select the device that you want to use and the movie profile. Click the next button to move to the next step. The next step asks you to give your video a name and choose a location for the file to be saved too. Then click Export to export the video.
Share on the Web
If you want to publish the video to the web, click the third button. Select your destination and movie profile in the first step. Then click the Next button. In the second step you will need to choose the location to save the file and give the file a name. If you chose to publish it to a FTP account, you will need to set up your account information in the second step.
Send Video Email
If you want to send the video through email, you will need to click the last button. In the first step you will need to select the quality of the video. Click the Next button to move onto step two. Give your video a name and choose a location to store the video in. Then click Export.
That’s how to export your video. Choose one of the above options to export your video and share it. Continue to the next tutorial of this series to learn how to create, save, and open projects in Auto Movie Creator.
This post is part of the series: Auto Movie Creator Tutorials
This series will show you how to create videos using Auto Movie Creator.
- Auto Movie Creator Tutorial – Introduction Article
- Auto Movie Creator Tutorial – Adding Videos and Photos
- Auto Movie Creator Tutorial – Applying Effects to Videos and Photos
- Auto Movie Creator Tutorial – Applying Transition Effects to Videos and Photos
- Auto Movie Creator Tutorial – Managing the Advanced Options of Transitions
- Auto Movie Creator Tutorial – Adding Titles and Credits to your Video
- Auto Movie Creator Tutorial – Adding Music to Your Video
- Auto Movie Creator Tutorial – Adding Narration to your Video
- Auto Movie Creator Tutorial – Exporting your Video
- Auto Movie Creator Tutorial – Creating, Saving, and Opening Projects