In this part of the Auto Movie Creator, I am going to show you how to add a narration to your video. With the Narration, you can do all kinds of things, like explaining the video. You can add a narration to each clip in your storyboard. You will need a microphone to be able to record the narration. This tutorial will show you how to create the narration and add it to your video.
Your video should be about complete now. So, you should have all of your clips in the storyboard, lined up, and ready to go. Click a clip that you want to add a narration too. Go to the top of your program and click Tools > Narration. The narration box will open and you will see the options in the Narration box. When you are ready to start recording, click the Record button. When you are ready to stop the recording, click the Stop button.
When you click the Stop button, a box will open and tell you that the narration was created. You will need to click the Save button in this box to save the narration. You can play the narration before you save it. If you wish to record the narration again, click the Cancel button and you will be carried back to the recording section. Record your narration again if you need too.
Once you click the Save button, the narration will be applied to the clip that you chose to add it too. At the top of the clip, you will notice a little blue talk bubble. This indicates that a narration was applied to the clip. If you want to remove the narration from the clip, simply right click on the talk bubble and click Remove Narration.
Now you can add a narration to the other clips if you want too. Simply repeat the steps above to create a new narration. Move onto the next part of this series to learn how to export the video that you created.
This post is part of the series: Auto Movie Creator Tutorials
This series will show you how to create videos using Auto Movie Creator.
- Auto Movie Creator Tutorial – Introduction Article
- Auto Movie Creator Tutorial – Adding Videos and Photos
- Auto Movie Creator Tutorial – Applying Effects to Videos and Photos
- Auto Movie Creator Tutorial – Applying Transition Effects to Videos and Photos
- Auto Movie Creator Tutorial – Managing the Advanced Options of Transitions
- Auto Movie Creator Tutorial – Adding Titles and Credits to your Video
- Auto Movie Creator Tutorial – Adding Music to Your Video
- Auto Movie Creator Tutorial – Adding Narration to your Video
- Auto Movie Creator Tutorial – Exporting your Video
- Auto Movie Creator Tutorial – Creating, Saving, and Opening Projects