- slide 1 of 2
What the aura made up of?
If you are one of those curious photographers who dabble with the paranormal, then you probably own a special camera that can take pictures of auras. The aura is an energy field that surrounds a person and every other object in this world. The aura is believed to be the manifestation of the person’s physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health. This means that the person’s aura is composed of several strands of energy that are released by major chakras (energy centers) of the body.
The believers of the paranormal insist that such energies can be controlled. Weak or sick auric energy can be healed. Auric energy can be expanded to several feet beyond the person’s body. And those who have their third eye opened can see auric energy. For the average photographer, the only way to see these auras is through an aura camera. The energies that composed the aura can be distinguished only by their colors.
- slide 2 of 2
The major auric colors
The seven major auric colors represent the seven energies released by the seven major chakras of the body. Interestingly, such colors are similar to the colors of the rainbow.
- Red – This color indicates the physical strength and vigor of the body. It is released by the muladhara (root) chakra that is located at the base of the spine, where the tail (which humans don’t have) is supposed to grow. A faint red color indicates the end of life itself. A deep red signals the person will to survive. If the red is muddied, the person is struggling with anger.
- Orange – This color represents the creative power of the body. It is released by the svadhisthana (sacral) chakra located in the area below the navel. A dull orange color may indicate angst or unsatisfied sexual hunger. A distinct orange color is a sign of excitement and courage. The orange aura that is blended with red show confidence and artistic imagination.
- Yellow – This color characterizes the will power of the person and it is released by the manipura (shining gem) chakra located on the solar plexus. A brownish yellow color indicates fatigue, depression, or fear. A bright yellow means an inspired and optimistic state. Some people may have a golden yellow aura and this indicates a strong empathic ability.
- Green – This color indicates an aura released by the central chakra or the anahata chakra. It is the heart chakra. And contrary to popular beliefs, green is the real color of love. A person with a bright green aura is a love-centered person who has the ability to heal others. A murky green color signifies jealousy, resentment, and other emotional problems.
- Blue – The blue color is the aura of communication that is released by the vishuddha (purification) chakra that is found in the throat. It is the energy that allows a person to connect with other people. A soft blue color indicates a generous ability to understand others. A dark cloudy blue signals reticence or deceit. A bright blue means clarity of expression, strong faith, and sometimes, clairvoyance.
- Indigo – This color represents the mental power of the person. The energy is released by the ajna (perception) chakra that is located on the forehead, right between the eyebrows. A deep indigo color indicates strong mental intelligence, intuition, and even a psychic ability. A pale indigo signals a sense of defeat.
- Violet – This color indicates the person’s spiritual energy that is released by the sahasrara chakra, which is located on the crown, near the pineal gland. This is also referred to as the third eye. A bright violet color means wisdom and people with bright violet auras are usually visionaries. If the third eye is opened, the aura is no longer violet. It has turned white, which indicates spiritual enlightenment.
Paranormal believers aim to have these colors in a state of balance to maintain the optimum physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health of the person. If the person’s well being is in utter chaos, the dominant aura would be black because all the colors will be muddied. If the auric colors are not blended into each other but are very distinguishable, like individual rays, the person is either a healer or the first incarnation. Would you dare take a picture of your aura? What would your aura’s colors reveal about you?
Aura Colors and Their Meanings - Kirlian Photography
This is a series of articles about the mystical technique called Kirlian photography.