Calendar Templates Free to Manipulate in Microsoft Word
If you’re the type of person that would rather design your own calendar using Word but without one of these templates, please check out the helpful and informative article How to Make a Calendar in MS Word. It really isn’t that difficult with the directions outlined there.
But Word templates can be personalized with text and graphics quicker. With the design already there for you, all you will have to do is choose the most desirable template and then customize it with the stuff you want on your calendar. Or just print what is already there for the taking. Furthermore, just looking at the samples they have available in template form will help you flesh out your own design. Using this method saves you the time and trouble involved in creating one from scratch.
Here are the easy steps you should follow:
1) Start by accessing the large selection of available Word templates for calendars offered at Microsoft Office Online.
2) Browse this collection of templates and choose the one that is geared toward your purpose with the layout, design, and color scheme you want that best meets the purpose and criteria.
3) Click on the title of that template (it will then appear on its own for a closer inspection), then click “Download” after which you simply agree to their user license agreement. (You might have to install an Active X plug in for Internet Explorer if you don’t already have it but if you have any problems here, the instructions to update or fix the problem pops up.)
4) Open the free template you downloaded in Word and follow the simple instructions to upload the images, company logo, or whatever else you want on it. You can upload graphics and pictures on a lot of the templates with the easy instructions Word presents to you.
5) Proof the final document to make sure all the months of the year will come to you the way you want them represented.