Use Free Halloween Party Flyers to Make your Own Free Party Invitations
Flyers Festooned with Ghouls, Goblins, Black Bats and Black Cats
Free Halloween party flyers can be easily produced from templates that won’t cost you a dime in order for you to make your own free party invitations, announcements, or awards to get the kids excited about who has the best costume. These templates are available for downloading to work with in Microsoft Word. Send out greetings to the people you want at your shindig with all the particulars of where, when, and what to bring with these Halloween-themed flyers. All you really have to do is type over the text on the template to make it your own. Microsoft Office Online is an outstanding Web resource when it comes to the many free and varied templates for all sorts of occasions.
Microsoft Office Online also has templates available for the Holiday Season, New Years, Valentine’s Day, and more. As a matter of fact, with Thanksgiving right around the corner, maybe it’s a good idea to bookmark Free Templates for Thanksgiving Decorations and Crafts while you’re here. With any template the general outline is already there so all you have to do is add your own personal touch to suit your purposes.
Here are the easy steps you should follow:
1) Start by accessing the available Word templates for the Halloween holiday offered at Microsoft Office Online.
2) Browse this collection of templates and choose the one that is geared toward your purpose with the layout, design, and color scheme you want to reflect the particular holiday.
3) Click on the title of that template (it will then appear on its own for a closer inspection), then click “Download” after which you simply agree to their user license agreement. (You might have to install an Active X plug in for Internet Explorer if you don’t already have it but if you have any problems here, the instructions to update or fix the problem pops up.)
4) Open the free template you downloaded in Word and follow the simple instructions to upload any photos onto the template first, and then format the text around it. You can upload photos with the easy instructions here. Manipulate the color scheme, insert your text with the font style and size you want, and make any other applicable changes you see fit.
5) Proof the document and print it. Suggestions for paper and other advice to make it look great are also available.