- slide 1 of 1
Summertime is upon us it’s and time to enjoy those endless days topped off with crepuscular delights by throwing a backyard barbecue. You put way to much work into that lawn and the landscaping to let it go unnoticed. Enjoy the summer wind while it’s here. There’s no use buying invitations when you can whip up a barbecue invitation flyer quicker than that crazy uncle of yours can get the Wiffle ball over home plate. Just use the summer party invitation template by downloading it into Microsoft Word and typing over the generic text with your party time and place.
Microsoft Word free invitation templates can easily be customized and personalized for you to generate any amount of free printable BBQ invitations to plop in the mail with the address and date of your summer soiree. This article will teach you exactly how to accomplish this.
Microsoft Office Online has invitation templates available for parties all season long if you didn’t know that: the Holiday Season, New Years, Valentine’s Day, Halloween and some blank designs for you to fill in any old occasion you wish to celebrate are available. With a template, the general outline is already there so all you have to do is add your own personal touch to suit your purposes.
Here are the easy steps you should follow:
1) Start by accessing this summer party invitation (sun and sand design) offered at Microsoft Office Online.
2) Browse the search function for the other summer party invitations you don’t like this design.
3) Click on the title of that template (it will then appear on its own for a closer inspection), then click “Download” after which you simply agree to their user license agreement. (You might have to install an Active X plug in for Internet Explorer if you don’t already have it but if you have any problems here, the instructions to update or fix the problem pops up.)
4) Open the free template you downloaded in Word and follow the simple instructions to upload any photos onto the template first, and then format the text around it. You can upload photos with the easy instructions here. Manipulate the color scheme, insert your text with the font style and size you want, and make any other applicable changes you see fit.
5) Proof the document and print it. Suggestions for paper and other advice to make it look great are also available.