- slide 1 of 1
If you’re looking for a decent and effective manner to make yourself a brochure to market your business or let folks know what you’re organization is all about, Microsoft Word can be a great tool for the job. Follow the straightforward steps highlighted below to assist you with brochure design using Word.
1. Open Microsoft Word by clicking on the icon for it in your “Start” menu on the bottom left-hand corner of your computer screen. A blank document will appear on your screen.
2. Click on the “Office Button” on the top left-hand icon of your screen. A drill down menu will appear with “New” at the top of the list. Click on “New” which will present you with a long list of templates on the left hand side.
3. Click on the “Installed Templates” which is the second option on the drill down menu. All of the installed templates will appear in miniature images for your review. Keep in mind that if you don’t like these options, Microsoft Office Online has a whole lot more brochure templates to choose from.
4. Scroll down until you find “Brochure” and click on it. All of the installed templates will appear on the screen.
5. Peruse the options by clicking on the title or the image of the template itself. There are a large number of templates which include brochures for different industries and other useful categories. Click on the template that best serves your purposes.
6. Click on “Download” located under the template you decided upon. The template will then download for you to open up and work with in Word.
7. From here it’s only a matter of customizing the text and tweaking the format to your specifications. Upload photos, graphics, and text where you desire. It’s all very self-explanatory. Save your finished product and print it out using the recommended options.