Free Meeting Agenda Templates
The free meeting agenda templates available online to download and work with in Microsoft Word are an excellent resource for anyone responsible for facilitating a meeting. With a professional looking agenda, the tone of the meeting or conference will be set to keep the gathering organized, on task, and away from the abyss of tangents. Templates can be personalized with text and graphics. With the design already there for you, all you will have to do is choose the most applicable agenda template and then customize it with the information and schedule pertinent to your meeting. Furthermore, just looking at the sample meeting agendas they have available in template form will help you flesh out your own. Using this method saves you the time and trouble involved in creating them from scratch.
How to Make Microsoft Agendas for Free
Here are the easy steps you should follow:
1) Start by accessing the available Word templates for meeting agendas offered at Microsoft Office Online.
2) Browse this collection of templates and choose the one that is geared toward your purpose with the layout, design, and color scheme you want that best meets the purpose and criteria.
3) Click on the title of that template (it will then appear on its own for a closer inspection), then click “Download” after which you simply agree to their user license agreement. (You might have to install an Active X plug in for Internet Explorer if you don’t already have it but if you have any problems here, the instructions to update or fix the problem pops up.)
4) Open the free template you downloaded in Word and follow the simple instructions to upload the logo or letterhead for whatever company, organization, or social group is that is hosting the meeting and then format the text around it. You can upload graphics with the easy instructions here. Manipulate the color scheme, insert your text with the font style and size you want, and make any other applicable changes you see fit.
5) Proof the final document to make sure all the information is correct and print it for distribution.