Setting Up the LG Cookie
The LG Cookie is a touchscreen smartphone with a lot of features. Start by setting up the phone. Insert the SIM card and charge the battery by following these steps:
- Remove the battery cover and take out the battery.
- Insert the SIM card into the SIM card holder so that the gold contacts are facing down.
- Place the battery back into its compartment and place the cover over it.
- Charge the battery with the charger. The cable connects to the port on the side of the phone. Lift and rotate the port's cover to access it. When the battery is full, a message will be displayed on the screen.
Use a microSD memory card for the LG Cookie. It fits in the memory card slot located on the side of the phone. To format the memory card, follow these steps:
- Press the quick key furthest to the right of the screen, which is the Full Top Menu key. Then select the Settings option and choose Phone Settings.
- Press Memory Manager and then External Memory. Select Format.
Photos on LG Cookie
Here are some tips on using photos on your LG Cookie.
- To access photos stored on the LG Cookie, press the Full Top Menu Key, select Entertainment, and press the Multimedia Menu. Here you will find a list of picture, sound, and video files. Select My Images to view photos.
- Touch the List View icon to see a list of the photos rather than thumbnails.
- There are several options available with each photo including Send, Move, Copy, Delete, Rename, and Print. You also have the option to create a slide show from this menu.
- To send a photo, press the Send button in List View for the selected photo and choose Message, Email, or Bluetooth.
- Here are the steps for using a photo as a contact on the LG Cookie – In the My Images folder, select an image and press the List View icon. Then select Use As and choose Contacts Image. Assign the photo to a specific contact. When that person calls, the photo will appear with the caller ID information.
Tips and Tricks
Using photos on the LG Cookie is fairly straightforward. Here are some more tips and tricks for the LG Cookie.
- During a call, access the speakerphone, mute option, and messages by pressing the respective buttons below the status bar.
- During a call, check your contacts by pressing the icon furthest to the right on the bottom of the screen.
- During a call, add another person to the call by pressing the middle icon on the bottom of the screen.
- To add an event to the calendar, press the Full Top Menu key, select Utilities, choose Organizer, and then press Calendar. Select the date of the event, press the List View icon, and select Add Event. Press Category and choose Appointment, Anniversary, or Birthday. Enter the start and end time for the event. Set the alarm and save it.
- To access a website, press the Full Top Menu key, press Utilities, and select Browser. Select Enter Address and type the URL. Press Connect to access the website.
KP500 User Guide – https://media.phonehouse.com/cpw-sales/static/pdf/LG/LGKP500.pdf
Image Credit – Images courtesy of https://media.phonehouse.com