GreenPrint Technologies have come up with a solution to the growing problem of wasteful printing. GreenPrint World is a software package for home use. It removes those wasteful pages that crop up bearing only an advertising banner, URL, or run-over columns before you print- problems virtually every computer user encounters. You can also avoid including unwanted images and easily and economically print PDF files. What’s more, it’s free.
Installation couldn’t be simpler. All you have to do is download the free software and the installation wizard will guide you through the routine. Within a minute or two you’ll be ready to green print. The program installs as a separate printer which you can set as your default or select as and when needed. You can access the program from an icon in the task bar or directly from the print menu.
- GreenPrint provides an innovative and eco-friendly solution to printing PDF files. The program presents a print preview after eliminating wasted pages, so that the document can either be saved to file or printed in a preserved format. This also eliminates the need to purchase a separate PDF writer such as Adobe Acrobat.
- GreenPrint keeps a track of your environmental impact by calculating the number of pages and the amount of dollars the software saves you.
Help and Support
The help and support features are presented in a user friendly style with screen diagrams and easy to follow instructions, FAQ and troubleshooting.
GreenPrint Really Can Help Save the Planet
- Over $6 billion a year would be saved if all US households with a computer used GreenPrint.
- CO2 emissions would be reduced by over 117 million tons if all new computers used GreenPrint. That’s the equivalent of removing 23 million cars from the road.
- A Fortune 500 company using GreenPrint would save over $2 million, 4000 trees and prevent 12,623 tons of CO2 emissions each year.
- 2 million trees would be saved every year if all the Fortune 500 used GreenPrint.