Introduction to the Open Group Certifications
The Open Group’s best-known services are their certification programs, including certification for the Common Operating Environment (COE) Platform, CORBA, Directory, POSIX, UNIX, Schools Interoperability Framework (SIF), and Wireless Application Protocol (WAP).
The Open Group offers certifications that suit IT professionals. The certificates that are offered by the Open Group are The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) certificate, IT Architect Certification (ITAC), IT Specialist Certification (ITSC) and certification programs based on experience and skills. The company also offers many services to the multinational companies and organizations. They cover aspects like ideas of setting business, securing and tactics of managing business both nationally and internationally. They also provide services like testing development services and certification services. The Open Group provides services even to the Government Agencies, Government Suppliers and to Government Services.
The Open Group certifications supports the candidates in acquiring knowledge and skills and place them in top fortune companies around the globe with a pay of high market standards.
List of Certifications offered by the Open Group
There are two different certifications under Open Group with total of 3 exams have to be passed. They are
- TGC or TOGAF 8 Certification
- TOGAF 9 or TOGAF 9 Certification
For TOGAF 8, no specific prerequisite is needed for the candidates. Candidates can register online and pay the examination fee through a Prometric website. The date of examination can be scheduled according to your convenience. The Exam contains 101 questions of multiple-choice within a time frame of 120 minutes. Minimum score is 70% and no re-attempts more than 23 times in a year. OG0-081 is the required exam for TGC certification.
Tips for passing Exams in Open Group certification
If you can follow the following guidelines,I am pretty sure that the success will be yours.
- Choosing a respected tuition center for your training course will give you good recognition.
- Go for a good online guide that are free or purchase a widely used online guide. Spare some time for reading reviews so that you do not waste money on misguiding guides.
- Try to get updated guides to be aware of the latest developments in the related fields.
- Take online tests that comes with 100% money back guarantee. As you attend more and more tests you will be thorough with the subjects and type of questions. Spare some time in reading reviews.
- It is always better to pass the examination in the first attempt. Therefore be sure that you understood all the details of your subject and exams before you appear for the exam.
- Try to spare more time for revision. Revising the subjects any number of times will register the details very strongly into your minds.
- Attend only one kind of training course at a time.
- Study your weak areas and concentrate on those areas more until you conquer them.
- Stay in a good health; do not strain yourself too much, and avoid thins that might affect your mental ability.
- Try to take lots of notes in the class. As you take notes, you memorize lessons.
- Keep track of the time and practice exams. These time constraints will help you to stick to the time during final exams.
- Get a study partner so that both of you work together and learn things that you do not know from the partner.