The 2009 March Madness NCAA Basketball Tournaments for both men and women are almost here and if you’re planning a little party than Microsoft Office Online has the templates to create invitations with a basketball theme for your little shindig. Templates offer the blueprint with the design, pictures, and graphics already in place. All you have to do is customize the text to instruct people how and when to arrive at your door and what they should bring.
Here are the easy steps you should follow to make party invitations to watch the games:
1) Start by accessing the available templates for NCAA Basketball Tournaments offered at Microsoft Office Online at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC300019351033.aspx. This is one template ready to be downloaded but there are other options if you want to browse the sight. One other option they have is a basketball theme flyer which is easier because it can just be printed on a regular piece of paper.
2) Browse the collection of templates or just choose the one I sent you to directly above.
3) Click on the title of that template (it will then appear on its own for a closer inspection), then click “Download" after which you simply agree to their user license agreement. (You might have to install an Active X plug in for Internet Explorer if you don’t already have it but if you have any problems here, the instructions to update or fix the problem pops up.)
4) Open the free template you downloaded in the Office program specified and follow the simple instructions to customize it (the one above is for Word).
5) Proof the final document to make sure all the information including the dates and locations of your party is correct. Follow the directions on what paper is recommended and how to configure the dimensions best to print it. Then go buy plenty of chips and salsa.