Quick Tips for Photographing Trees
Finally here are a couple of special quick try-it ideas:
Image Courtesy: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lrargerich/4017491700/
1. Have you tried shooting trees with IR filters?
2. Shooting trees during sunset or sunrise? How about making that a HDR!
3. Trees are great, adding people to the foreground will enhance and reiterate their massive scale and remind us of the role they play in our ecosystem.
4. Sprinkle your tree shots with some clouds and reflection for strong composition.
5. Want to start your tree photography tour, how about beginning with that Christmas tree?
6. Oh, yes Bonsai’s are trees too!
7. Use that wide angle lens and shoot close up and wide, while you are it might as well try your macro lens at that tree bark.