Adding a poll to your website, blog, or favorite social media site is a great way to encourage visitors to interact with you and each other. However, coding a poll isn’t something just anyone can do. PollDaddy is perfect for people who want to create surveys or polls but don’t have the time or know-how to do create one themselves.
The cost of utilizing the tools on PollDaddy.com is absolutely nothing.
· PollDaddy allows users to create polls and surveys using a variety of different designs. It is even possible for users to create a custom design by utilizing CSS.
· The results of the survey are updated immediately allowing users to see what impact their choice has made.
· There are more than ten types of questions that can be utilized making customization a snap.
· Surveys can be set to end after a certain number of people have responded or after a certain date.
· The polls can be used in blogs, websites, and some social media sites such as MySpace.
Some features are only available with a paid subscription. These include the removal of the link to PollDaddy, and an increased number of possible survey responses. The paid versions would only be beneficial to large corporations.
Ease of Use
PollDaddy is incredibly easy to use. Signing up takes about one minute and the only information you must provide is name and email address. Polls and surveys are created using drop down boxes and multiple choice options. The site is easy to navigate and has a crisp appearance.
Style options for both surveys and polls include PollDaddy style and a custom style. The PollDaddy style option allows you to move quickly through the process using their clean minimalistic style. The custom style option allows you to make your poll or survey as unique as your blog or website.
I highly recommend PollDaddy for anyone looking to add a little community spirit to their website or blog. It is easy to use and the tools provide a great way to engage your visitors.