Creation of SWF Flash File
The steps to create a Flash File using PowerPoint are as follows:
1. Install the PPT2Flash application.
The PPT2Flash add-on application for MS-Power Point automatically converts PowerPoint slides into a flash file.
2. Add the ingredients for the e-card as Power Point slides.
Create PowerPoint slides for the images, graphics, logos, sounds, and movies that go into the e-card.
- Add text directly to the PowerPoint Slides.
- Insert pictures, logos or graphics by using the Insert -> Picture option from the PowerPoint toolbar.
- Insert videos and music by using the Insert -> Movie and Sound option from the PowerPoint toolbar.
- Record your own greetings and insert them by using Insert -> Sound -> Record Sound from the PowerPoint toolbar.
Installing PP2Flash adds the option PPT2Flash in the PowerPoint menu. This menu has options to
- insert an already created flash file into the new flash e-card
- record or import audio and sounds
- modify the structure of each slide as required
Create the PowerPoint slides in the same order as the required sequence of the flash file.
3. Convert PowerPoint Slide to Flash
To convert the PowerPoint Slide Slow to Flash, go to the PPT2Flash Professional option in the PowerPoint Toolbar, and click the "Publish as Flash" option. This creates a SWF Flash file automatically.
The "Publish to Flash" option under the PPT2Flash option under the toolbar has options to:
- Save the SWF file to the hard disk.
- Save the SWF file as a macromedia file.
- Send the converted SWF file directly as an email without saving to the computer hard disk.