Simple Steps to Add Videos to Your NVU or KompoZer Website
Including videos in your NVU website is a simple process.
1. Get the embed code from your chosen video server.
2. Start up NVU (or KompoZer).
3. Load the web page where you want to place your video.
4. Move the cursor to where you want to place the video on the page and click. If you want more than one video on your page, it is often helpful to first insert a two or three column table to accommodate your videos.
5. Open "Insert" - "HTML" from the dropdown menu.
6. Copy and paste the embed code that you have from your video host into the dialog box and click on insert.
7. Upload/Publish your web page.
8. Test the page from your browser.
Voila, you have video on your NVU site. NVU does not show the video in either "Preview" or "Normal" modes but you will see it in the published version when you go to "yoursite.com" (replace with your site name, of course). KompoZer does show the placement of the video. Using tables and inserting the video in the table can sometimes make it a lot easier to work with multiple videos on one page.