Criteria Determining What Whould Be Filtered in Gmail
1. From: If you want to filter emails which are sent by a particular email address type that email address in this field.
2. To: If you want to filter emails sent to the address you specify, and then enter those addresses in the corresponding field.
3. Subject: If you want to filter your emails by the words in the e-mail’s subject then use this text box to do it.
4. Has the words: If you want to filter emails which contain certain words in the body of the email, enter those words in this field.
5. Doesn’t have: if you want to filter emails which don’t contain certain words in the body of the email, enter those words in this field.
6. Has attachment: The Has attachment checkbox is used to set the filter to filter emails with or without attachment.
You can also click the test search button to verify that the filter is working correctly after filling the about criteria as you need.
If all these criteria are used properly emails can be filtered efficiently.