- slide 1 of 1
Voltaic have designed a wonderful project for people who need power on the go. Voltaic solar bags are totally mobile solar power generators that can charge laptops and handheld electronics.
The light weight bags have resilient waterproof panels embedded into the outside of them. The generator produces up to 14.7 watts. That’s enough power to fully charge an average laptop from a day of direct sunlight. That can’t be beaten by any other solar bag.
Each Voltaic bag comes with a custom battery pack for you to store any energy that is generated and use it as and when you need it, so you don’t have to wait for the daylight hours. You also have the option of charging the battery using the included AC travel charger or car charger.
All the bags come with a range of standard adapters for handheld devices such as cell phones and iPods. The generator also includes common laptop adapters.
All Voltaic bags are completely environmentally friendly. They are made from recycled PET fabric which is light weight yet durable and UV and water resistant.
The Voltaic Backpack is made from durable materials and is suitable for a weekend hike or a large daypack. It has 1,850 cubic inches of storage room and incorporated pockets and wire channels for numerous electronic devices such as iPods and phones.
· 4 watts of solar power for fast charging
· The solar panels protect fragile items inside
· Included battery pack which stores power until you need it
· 11 adaptors for easy connection to handheld electronics
· Fully padded laptop sleeve for up to a 17" laptop (16.5" x 11" x 3" or 42cm x 28cm x 7cm)
· Wire channels throughout the bag for headphones, bladder tubes etc.
· Adjustable phone / MP3 pouch on the shoulder
· Removable waist strap
· High density padding in the shoulder straps and back
· Mesh backing material for better air flow
· Shell uses 600D fabric made from recycled PET (soda bottles), which is tough, water resistant and light weight