1. Find an installation location. If you can access a roof or high deck, this will be the best place for installation. You want to get the antenna as high as possible in order to pick up the broadcast signal. If you do not have or cannot access either one of these, install a tall pole, at least 15 feet in length, next to the house.
2. Screw your antenna mounting kit. Do this by marking the holes on the roof/deck section and drilling the screw holes. You might want to double-check that the area beneath your desired spot is firm before drilling.
3. Using your screwdriver or drill, screw the mount into place.
4. Install an antenna rotator so that you can move your antenna and readjust it as needed.
5. Add the antenna to the mounting kit. Read your instruction manual before attaching the antenna to ensure that you are doing it correctly.
6. Run the antenna cables into your house. If you had an old antenna, simply follow the path that those took to avoid additional holes.
7. Using cable ties and/or weatherproof duct tape, lock the cables in place all along the roof and house line.
8. With your helper inside watching the television, swivel the antenna until you get a good signal. Bolt the antenna in place.