Top 10 Strange Gadgets Ever Made
10. Transparent toaster: Have you ever wanted to see how a piece of bread is slowly toasted? Or maybe you just want to know when it's done so you don't burn it? Well, here you have the solution. With this toaster made of glass, you will see exactly how the toast keeps getting darker and darker. Plus, it looks really cool!
9. Glowing shirts: If you really want to get someone's attention you can always buy these shirts, which are completely normal except for the fact that they have huge neon drawings on them. They look nice (they come in many shapes too, for example the classic "Space Invader" spaceships) and their glow is quite intense. You can find them in the famous Candem Market in London, but beware, they are quite expensive.
8. Flying Alarm Clock: This clock has a rotor attached to it which goes off at the alarm's designated time and flies all over the room. At the same time, the "normal" part of the alarm clock makes an incredibly loud noise which sounds like a siren. And even if you snooze it, it will go off again and again until you search for the rotor and put it back in place (and by that time you will be fully awake, trust me).
7. Solar Briefcase: This solar-powered case for the laptop gives you that extra bit of energy when you are out of battery. Its usefulness is questionable since you are required to leave the laptop in the sun (possibly exploding, melting, or worse), but maybe it could save you in some emergency. Definitely more popular in places like Spain or Miami than in the northern countries.
6. DVD Rewinder: Yes, they exist, and yes, they are a scam (or novelty gadget, depending on your point of view). This device spins your disc backwards while playing a pre-recorded rewind sound. That's it.