Inexpensive Nationally Accredited Schools
Here is a list of schools that are affordable, are "Nationally Accredited Online Graduate Degree Programs," and are all currently accredited by the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC).
Listing of Schools
1) American Sentinel University offers low-cost tuition. The school has the following Master Degree programs:
Master's Technology program has a tuition of $385 per credit hour.
MBA, MBA Healthcare & MSBI has a tuition of $420 per credit hour.
- MSN has a tuition of $410 per credit hour.
Note: The indicated prices do not include books or other course/program fees. If needed, the school offers financial aid and assistance support for students. There are a total number of 36 credit hours to earn the degree (for all programs).
2) California Coast University offers Tuition Payment Plans as well as Military Tuition Rates. The school has the following Master Degree programs:
- M.B.A. Human Resource Management
- M.B.A. Management
- M.B.A. Business Marketing
- M.S. Psychology
- M.Ed. Curriculum and Instruction
- M.Ed Administration
Tuition Rates for Graduates:
- U.S. Students will pay $230.00 per unit. Each course is 3 units, so that equals $690.00 (per course).
- International / Outside the U.S. students will pay $260.00 per unit. Each course is 3 units, so that equals $780.00 (per course).
3) Grantham University offers both financial aid and scholarships for students. The school is "[i]ncluded in the Top 20 Military-Friendly Colleges & Institutions by Military Advanced Education."  The school has the following Master Degree programs:
- MBA General
- MBA Information Management
- MBA Project Management
- MS - Health Systems Management
- MHA - Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science IM - PM
- Master of Science Information Management Tech
- Master of Science Information Technology
Tuition Rates for Graduates:
- Standard rate is $265/credit hour
- Military and DoD Employee rate is $250/credit hour
Paying for School
Students who find it hard to find the right school with the right price may want to see: Ideas for How to Pay for College Online
Advice: Finding ways to help cut the cost of tuition is smart; something that many students (who are on a budget or not) do. Students are encouraged to apply for financial support, if it's needed. Not all students will receive financial assistance, but they won't know for certain, if they don't try!
Avoiding Scam Schools and Programs
Here are a few checks a student must do in order to find the right school and the right program (for your money) on the Internet:
- Check Accreditation of the School
- Check Credibility of the School
- Check Program and Payment Plans of the School
Tips: Students must take their time when searching the Web and finding a school. They also need to look over the school's background, characteristics, and popularity, etc.
For more information regarding education scams, see: Avoid Education Scams