To Help You Get Started...
Here are a few scholarships available to high school juniors from highscholarships.com to help you get started.
1. AFA Teens for Alzheimer's Awareness College Scholarship ($5,000)
2. American Planning Association High School Essay Contest ($5,000)
3. AXA Achievement Community Scholarship ($2,000)
4. Best Buy Scholarship ($1,000- $25,000)
5. Coca Cola Scholarship ($25,000)
Although there are many scholarships open to high school juniors, most scholarships do not become available until your senior year. If you are serious about scholarships, be sure to set aside time in your schedule for applications. Many require different essays and have their own forms and requirements. If you are willing to put the time and effort in, you are likely to have a good outcome