For medical reasons, implantable technologies such as a pacemaker, help to regulate someone’s heart. Other implanted functions have been used to help the deaf hear and may one day be used for treatments for Parkinson’s Disease, epilepsy, and Tourette’s syndrome. They might also in the near future be engineered to help control obsessive compulsive disorder …
- Computing & Hardware Technology Articles, Buying Guides, Reviews & How-To Articles
- Education Articles On Learning, K-12 Teaching, Special Education, Language & Instructional Technology - Including Lesson Plans!
- The Entrepreneurship Channel Helps Aspiring Entrepreneurs Build Their First Venture & Established Businesses Grow
- Mobile Technology: iPhone, Blackberry, Google Android, Symbian & Windows Mobile Tips & How-To Articles, Plus Reviews of Applications
- Online Selling: 2 Essential Tips for Taking Better Photos