- slide 1 of 1
Directions for Designing Flyers Using HP Creative Studio
If you're looking to make your own event flyers for any reason at all, utilizing the HP Creative Studio is a good choice to get this task done. Whether you're a small business operator looking to gather customers to an event or you are just having a party and want to get the word out, following these easy steps is a very good option for you.
The free flyer design templates I found available on the HP website had a good variety of categories specific to different types of businesses and were easy to browse through and customize. Get started by going to The HP Creative Studio. Click on the large selection of free templates they have available which greatly benefits the bottom line of any business or event sponsor. Keep in mind that they also have a premium selection of templates if for any reason the free ones don’t suit your needs.
Once you have found the flyer that matches your needs you are only a few easy steps away from using your creative juices in the design phase to the favorable end of customizing it exactly to your specifications.
1. Download the template by clicking on the actual image or the file name below it.
2. Save the file to your PC or Mac by following the directions pertaining to your browser and operating system. As a PC user I used the right click option to “save target as.”
3. Open the file and follow the directions provided to insert your own text and logos.
4. Insert the free HP Photo Editor available to download here which makes it really easy to upload your logos, images, and photos.
5. Download your creative verve onto this project.
HP also gives you recommendations for the best paper to use for your flyer and methods of obtaining it. Don’t forget to insert all the ways the potential customers or potential event-attendees can contact you. Print the finished product with the suggested paper and see what this effective method of advertising can do for you.