Customizing the Network Administrator resume template pinpointed in this article is one of the quickest ways for you to build a functional resume that suits your objectives and shines once it’s filled with your education, personal information, work history, and your area of expertise. With this free template for a Network Administrator, it’s easy to follow the functional resume format and achieve the attention and results you’re looking for because you will have the blueprint all laid out for you with what is standard for this particular type of resume common to the Information Technology career track. This template tutorial gives you all the information you need to get this task finished.
If you’re unfamiliar with the usefulness of online templates, the gist is that the design, layout, and the areas to type in personal text is already done for you so that all you have to do is insert the appropriate information and tweak the fonts, headings, and the like to customize the template until you have it exactly the way you want it to look. In this instance, you’ll find boiler-plate headings and the space and format for work and education history all right there for you already. Moreover, the good thing about using Microsoft Word for this task lies in the fact that it’s an easy program to utilize and many of the procedures used in Word are already familiar to many. Just follow these simple instructions to access resume template information technology offered here:
1. Go to resumetemplates.org and on the top left corner of the page, click on the ‘J-Z’ selection of resume templates.
2. Click on the Network Administrator template offered.
3. The Network Administrator sample resume appears for your inspection.
4. Download the template into Microsoft Word by clicking on the download icon under ‘Actions’ on the bottom right of the page.
5. Follow the easy instructions to customize it once you open it up in Word.