Utilizing the postcard template download for free human resource-related issues templates available for downloading to work with in Microsoft Word is a sound way for a business to cut expenses and save the time it would take to make these handy human resources documents. But if you need one for other purposes, check out Free Business Postcard Templates for a huge selection. But be advised that once you click onto the link below at Microsoft Office Online, you've got a great deal of options to suit all sorts of purposes. But the specific templates below have all that you need to create a postcard mailer which will let an applicant know if their resume has been received, whether they are qualified for a position, or a thank you for applying.
With this type of desktop publishing project there is no need for a lot of creative input and all you really need do is personalize the Microsoft Word template with the company logo and contact information. With a template, the general outline is already there so all you have to do is add your own content to suit your purposes.
Here are the easy steps you should follow:
1) Start by accessing the available postcard template download options for H.R. postcards offered at Microsoft Office Online.
2) Browse this collection of templates and choose the one that is geared toward your purpose with the layout, design, and color scheme you want that best meets your criteria.
3) Click on the title of that template (it will then appear on its own for a closer inspection), then click “Download” after which you simply agree to their user license agreement. (You might have to install an Active X plug in for Internet Explorer if you don’t already have it but if you have any problems here, the instructions to update or fix the problem pops up.)
4) Open the free template you downloaded in Word and follow the simple instructions to upload your own company logo and your company photos onto the template first, and then format the text around it. You can upload the company logo with the easy instructions here.
5) Proof the document and print it. Make sure all the contact information for your business is prominently displayed. Suggestions for paper and other advice to make it look great are also available.
Once you have your human resources acknowledgement postcards complete, you can keep them on hand for convenient use again and again.