- slide 1 of 2
Are You an e-Book Expert?
Today, e-publishing is an industry on the grow, meaning it's never been easier to get yourself published. But are you ready? Do you know all there is to know about publishing your e-book, or are there holes in your knowledge?
Let's take a quick quiz on what you know to see if you are ready to take the plunge. Don't worry if you don't get them all right first time, we'll offer plenty of resources at the end to help you on your way to becoming an e-book expert.
- slide 2 of 2
So You Want to Publish an e-Book?
- How to publish and distribute your e-book on Smashwords, http://www.smashwords.com/about/how_to_publish_on_smashwords
- How to publish an Apple iBook, http://www.tuaw.com/2010/08/12/how-to-publish-an-apple-ibook/
- eBooks outsell Hardcovers on Amazon, http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/20/technology/20kindle.html?_r=1&src=tptw
- ePub and iBooks, Adobe, http://blogs.adobe.com/digitalpublishing/2010/03/epub_and_ibooks.html
- Transferring files to Kindle, http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_k3land_trans_pdocs?nodeId=200505520#email