A Great Online App for Tracking Your Life Events
The developers at Google have come up with a lot of great tools – Gmail, Google Docs, Google Contacts, and Google Calendar. The great thing about using Google apps is that they are free and they come with a lot of versatility. Google Calendar is no different. You can use the power of the Google engine to search your appointments. Sync your Google Calendar with other PIM apps you may have available. Google Calendar is really versatile, which can make it seem a bit complicated at first when you don't know what you're doing. It can also mean that you have a lot of troubleshooting to do when you're trying to set things up.
Setting up Your Google Calendar
When you are setting up Google Calendar, it is important to learn what each of the different tools do. The first thing you will need to do is ensure that you have a Google account. If you use any of Google's other apps like Gmail or Google Docs, then you can use the same sign in information as you do for your other accounts. Otherwise, you should set up a new account. Make sure that you set your time zone properly so that there's no confusion about it.
- Reasons You Might Want to Use Google Calendar
- Which is Better – Google or Yahoo Calendar?
- Your Guide to Signing up for a Google Calendar
- Learning How to Use Google Calendar
- Top Tips for Using Google Calendar
- Creating Multiple Calendars in Google Calendar
- Creating a Collaborative Calendar in Google Calendar
- Using Google Mobile Calendar
Making the Most of Google Calendar
Once you have Google Calendar up and running, you will want to take full advantage of all the features of this application. Learn how to organize your appointments, track your tasks, and more. If you use Google Calendar properly, you'll be able to streamline your day. Have the most control possible over your day by taking full advantage of all of the features that Google Calendar offers to users. By ensuring that you are using the program to its fullest capabilities, you can make everything easier – from setting up appointments to making sure that important tasks are always completed. It doesn't have to be a total challenge to organize appointments, events and tasks. Some tricks and tips make it very easy. Did you know that you could use Google Calendar to track your expenses?
- Setting up and Sending Reminders Using Google Calendar
- The Most Useful Google Calendar Plug Ins
- Creating Repeat Events in Google Calendar
- Printing Your Google Calendar Quickly and Easily
- Using Google Calendar for Your Event Invitations
- Using Labels and Color-Coding in Your Google Calendar
- Stopping Google Calendar Alerts When They Get to be too Much
- Using Google Calendar to Track Your Business Expenses
Syncing Google Calendar With Other Apps
You are starting to organize your tasks and appointments, and you have your calendar doing lots of cool things. However, you're working in another program most of the day – perhaps it's Microsoft's Outlook, perhaps it is another program. No matter what you're working on, you can sync Google Calendar with many of these applications with a few simple steps. By following these simple steps, you can be sure that you always know where you're supposed to be – whether that means you're supposed to be at an appointment or a birthday party.
- Easily Sync Google Calendar with Your Windows Live Calendar
- Syncing Your Google Calendar with Your Blackberry
- Syncing Google Calendar and Microsoft Works Calendar
- Sync Your Outlook with Your Google Calendar
- Software for Your Desktop That Allows for Synching with Google Calendar
- Using Google Calendar with iSync
- What to do if You Can't Find Your Google Calendar Sync Button
- Google Calendar and Your Blackberry – a Recipe for Success?
Troubleshooting Google Calendar
Let's face it: no app or piece of technology works perfectly. Sometimes there are problems for which there need to be solutions. If you've found yourself in a situation where you need help figuring out what to do, there have been many discussions for troubleshooting tips. Whether you are having a difficult time syncing, or your appointments mysteriously disappear after you set them, chances are there is someone else who has had the same issue and who has taken the time to write about the solution he or she has found to the problem. Stop fretting and start reading!
- Having a Hard Time Sending Outlook Mail after Removing Google Calendar Sync?
- Are You Having a Difficult Time Signing into Your Google Account?
- Potential Problems with Security Features in Google Calendar
- Common Errors That May Occur in Google Calendar
- Truncated Print Problems When Printing in Google Calendar
- Stopping Your Google Calendar from Sending Invitations
- Sync Issues That May Occur in Google Calendar
- Having a Difficult Time Connecting in Google Calendar?
More Google Calendar Tips and Techniques
After you have been using Google Calendar for a while, you'll become quite comfortable with the various features of the application. Between setting up your tasks list, managing your calendar and meeting your appointments, how can you use Google Calendar to the fullest of its capabilities? Sometimes you might want to share your calendar with another person in order to make for easier planning. If your partner uses Google Calendar, you can coordinate schedules and make plans. If you wish, you can also check out the weather report in Google Calendar.
- Sharing Your Google Calendar with Others
- Embedding Weather Reports into Your Google Calendar
- Providers That Work with Google Calendar
- Sync Your Google Calendar with a GroupWise Calendar
- Adding Your Google Calendar Events to a SharePoint Site
- Using Google Calendar on Your iPhone or iPad
- Using Google Calendar in Spanish
- Getting the Most from Google Calendar
- Calendar image courtesy of PreciousJohnDoe