Becoming a college freshman is exciting and scary, all at the same time. For traditional students, who enter college straight out of high school, the first year of college is usually the first time they have been away from home with all the comforts of family, friends and community. Therefore, it is important to consider, before leaving home, what skills and abilities might be needed to help get you through that critical first year.
Freshman: Ready or Not Quiz
Opps, Quiz engine needs updating…
- Inside Higher Ed: What Your Freshman Don't Know – http://www.insidehighered.com/news/2006/08/23/frosh
- Education Portal: Tips for Living with a College Roommate – http://education-portal.com/articles/Tips_for_Living_with_a_College_Roommate.html
- College Freshman: College Freshman Financial Tips – http://www.college-freshman.com/college-financial-tips.php
- The College Planning Group: How to Get Ready for Freshman Year of College – http://blog.thecollegeplanninggroup.com/2011/08/freshman-year-of-college-get-ready.html
- Freeman, N., Associated Content: 10 College Preparation Tips: Part-time Work, Textbooks, Dorm Life & More, 2006 – http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/66085/10_college_preparation_tips_parttime.html?cat=4