Data Security Quiz
Data stored on computers and other devices are the key to modern-day success. This data is anything from your family's phone number and photos to privileged information about clients or yourself. Reliance on this technology is becoming more and more commonplace in all facets of human life. It's a scary thing because data is something we can't hold in our hands or hide in a vault.
The question becomes: how can you hope to protect something you can't touch? It's an important question to ask because there are many answers and knowing these answers will give your data the best protection possible. We invite you to test your knowledge on modern data security to see if you are able to protect your information and see what you can do to better protect it in the future.
Opps, Quiz engine needs updating…
- SearchSecurity.com – What is Data Masking?
- Cisco.com – Evolution of the Firewall Industry
- CNN.com – Are you in danger of 'drive-by' hacking?
- TheHacktivist.com – What is Hacktivism?
- CERT.org Denial of Service
- Microsoft Security & Safety Center – What is Phishing?
- Kabooza Global Backup Survey
- Microsoft.com – Security Strategies