Dog Training Business Promotion
Even if you’re the best dog trainer in the world, your business won’t move ahead if you don’t promote it. How do you go about this task? Here are some tips:
1. Set up a simple, yet a quality website. Use the search engine optimization (SEO) techniques so your site shows up in the top rungs of the search engine results. Remember, SEO is among the key elements of success of your website.
2. Print or include your website address on all your business correspondence: letterhead, e-mail signatures, invoices and business cards.
3. Give away free T-shirts, with a dog training image, at events like pet shows or competitions. Print the URL of your site with a large font size. Check out sites like Cafepress.com, which allows you to create a T-shirt designs on your own.
4. Create and upload a video about your dog training talent and business on sites like YouTube. Be sure to include a link to your site.
5. Seek business partnership with pet-related organizations, animal shelters, veterinarians and all other companies that you think can move your dog training business forward.
6. Produce and deliver e-mail newsletters, for those who opt for it through your website, on a regular basis. A newsletter is a great way to showcase your skills and turn the spotlight on your business. Fill the newsletter with useful tips and do’s and don’ts on dog training. In special newsletter issues, offer dog training discount coupons.
7. Create attractive brochures with excellent photos and copy and give it to your prospects. Display the brochures various businesses and other potential locations for customer takeaway.
Image Credit: sxc.hu/Fickle