- slide 1 of 1
This tutorial will show you how to add music to your video in Auto Movie Creator. If you are creating a video using videos, it is probably best to add the music to the title part of the video and the credits part of the video. You probably don’t want to add music to the videos if they have sound. I will leave that decision up to you. Click the Music button at the top of Auto Movie Creator to get started with this tutorial.
In the right panel of the program you will see the two blue buttons. The top button is the Add Audio Files button. Click that button to locate the music file that you want to open. It can be a wav file or a mp3 file. When the box opens, locate the file and double click it. You can add as many music files as you want to the panel. You are not applying them yet, you are just opening them. To open more music files, click the green plus sign icon. When the box opens, locate the other music files that you want to add. You can select more than one file by holding down the control key and clicking the files. Your music files will be located in the panel on the right.
Now you can start applying the music files to your video. If you want to apply a music file to the title section of the video, click the music file that you want to add, then drag the music file to the title section of the storyboard. To add a music file to the credits section, drag the music file to the credits and drop it on top of it.
When you add a music file to a section in the Storyboard, the properties box will open. In the properties box, you will have a couple of options. You can trim the audio to fit the clip or you can let it play through the entire video. If you just want it to play while the title or credits is on, you will need to tick the Trim field. You can also choose to fade it in and fade it out of the clip. You will see those two options in the box. Tick the fields if you want to apply them. Then click the OK button.
That’s it for the music part of Auto Movie Creator. Please see the next tutorial in this series to learn how to add a narration to your video.
Auto Movie Creator Tutorials
- Auto Movie Creator Tutorial – Introduction Article
- Auto Movie Creator Tutorial – Adding Videos and Photos
- Auto Movie Creator Tutorial – Applying Effects to Videos and Photos
- Auto Movie Creator Tutorial – Applying Transition Effects to Videos and Photos
- Auto Movie Creator Tutorial – Managing the Advanced Options of Transitions
- Auto Movie Creator Tutorial – Adding Titles and Credits to your Video
- Auto Movie Creator Tutorial – Adding Music to Your Video
- Auto Movie Creator Tutorial – Adding Narration to your Video
- Auto Movie Creator Tutorial – Exporting your Video
- Auto Movie Creator Tutorial – Creating, Saving, and Opening Projects