Adding the Video as Background
You want your text to be visible. So, you need to make the video file the background image. To do this, follow the below steps:
1. Go to the Navigation Panel.
2. Select the page that you want to add the background video file to.
3. Make the file larger, and click on the “Background".
4. Select the options that you want to use for your video file.
5. Select Video from file, and click on the video that you want to use.
6. Click OK.
You can manipulate the length of the frame in the Edit Video Fragment window.
Once you are done, save your work, or burn it to a DVD. While slightly cumbersome, this is how you add subtitles with AVS DVD Authoring.