Preparing the File
If you have a Mac, you are probably using QuickTime. To start changing the file in QuickTime, follow the below procedures:
1. You can open your file by right-clicking on it, and then selecting Open With. Then, select QuickTime from the dropdown menu. Or, you can open up QuickTime, and then go to File and then Open File. Double-click on your file to open it.
2. When the file is open, go to Window and then Show Movie Inspector or Show Movie Info depending on your version.
3. You must now record both the frame height and frame width.
4. Once you are done with this step, you can now manipulate your file in Sorenson Squeeze.
To prepare your file in Windows Media Player, follow the below steps:
1. Open your file by right-clicking on the file, and going to Open With and Windows Media Player. Or, open up Windows Media Player, and then go to File and Open. Select your file, and open it.
2. Go to the File menu, and then select Properties.
3. Write down the frame height and width.