The Wedding Ceremony Program Flow
After the wedding ceremony comes the wedding program in the reception area. This should be highly noted by the bride and groom since the celebration will leave memories that will last a lifetime. Often, the bride and the groom spend many dollars just to have their program flow created. Here is the sample wedding program that you can apply:
The Wedding Program
1. Emcee gives a warm welcome to guests and thanks them for gracing the wedding.
2. Emcee introduces the VIPs as they enter the reception area:
- Parents of the Couple
- Principal sponsors
- Secondary Sponsors
3. Emcee prompts guests to stand up and clap as the bride and groom enter the reception area.
4. Emcee prompts the release of doves.
5. Prayer before meal.
6. Emcee calls the bride and groom for the cake cutting.
7. Wine ceremony
8. Emcee announces that it is time to eat.
9. Picture taking of guests with the couple while eating (the newlyweds go from one table to another).
10. AVP presentation to entertain guests while eating
11. Emcee invites the best man to initiate the toast
12. Emcee invites the following to render their messages:
- Message from Bride's closest friend
- Message from Bride's mom
- Message from Groom's mom
13. Bouquet & Garter ceremony
14. Dance Ceremony
- Father & daughter dance
- Mother & son dance
- Couple's 1st dance
15. Bride and Groom's thank you messages
Image credit: Khaye Mydette Sy Cardenas