- slide 1 of 1
Virtual Apparitions Online
The printable Halloween decorations for 2009 holiday that you will find at HP Creative Studio can have you prepared for the trick or treating festivities in no time. What's more, you can get the kids involved in the design process, or not. Either way, this online template resource that HP runs is a gem.
Templates are the frameworks that have all the necessary components available and ready for you to customize with text, pictures, and graphics. There is no sense in trying to create something from scratch when a template makes it so much easier and less time consuming because the grunt work is already done for you.
The Halloween decorations to make I found available on the HP website had a good variety of categories from cards to signs and even templates to cut the old pumpkin up to look like a proper Jack-O-Lantern. Doorbell decorations and paper masks are offered to. Get started by going to The HP Creative Studio. Click on the large selection of templates and decorations they have free which greatly benefits the bottom line of any business or household. Keep in mind that they also have a premium selection of templates if for any reason the free ones don’t suit your needs.
Once you have found what you want you are only a few easy steps away from using your creative juices in the design phase to the favorable end of customizing it exactly to your specifications.
1. Download the template by clicking on the actual image or the file name below it.
2. Save the file to your PC or Mac by following the directions pertaining to your browser and operating system. As a PC user I used the right click option to “save target as.”
3. Open the file and follow the directions provided to insert your own text and logos.
4. Insert the free HP Photo Editor available to download here which makes it really easy to upload your logos, images, and photos.
5. Download your creative verve onto this project.
HP also gives you recommendations for the best paper to use for your flyer and methods of obtaining it. Print the finished product with the suggested paper and see what this effective method of advertising can do for you.