- slide 1 of 1
Easily Gather your Kid's Friends for that Special Day With These Invites
Making use of templates that won't cost you a nickel to make your own kids birthday party invitations is a simple project that will actually save a lot of time because you only have to enter the when and where details on the blueprint once. These templates are available for downloading to work with in Microsoft Word and they're such an easy method of making free printable kids party invitations that the kids could do it themselves if you wanted them to. Send out invites to the people you want at your child's birthday gathering with all the particulars on a template appropriate for the occasion. All you really have to do is type over the text on the template to make it your own. Microsoft Office Online is an outstanding Web resource when it comes to the many free and varied templates for all sorts of occasions they have available.
Microsoft Office Online also has invitation templates available for the Holiday Season, New Years, Valentine’s Day, and more. As a matter of fact, with Thanksgiving right around the corner, maybe it's a good idea to bookmark Free Templates for Thanksgiving Decorations and Crafts while you're here. For other sources of online templates refer to Invitation Templates for Free. With any template the general outline is already there so all you have to do is add your own personal touch to suit your purposes.
Here are the easy steps you should follow:
1) Start by accessing the available Word templates for the Halloween holiday offered at Microsoft Office Online.
2) Browse this collection of templates and choose the one that is geared toward your purpose with the layout, design, and color scheme you want to reflect the particular holiday.
3) Click on the title of that template (it will then appear on its own for a closer inspection), then click “Download" after which you simply agree to their user license agreement. (You might have to install an Active X plug in for Internet Explorer if you don’t already have it but if you have any problems here, the instructions to update or fix the problem pops up.)
4) Open the free template you downloaded in Word and follow the simple instructions to upload any photos onto the template first, and then format the text around it. You can upload photos with the easy instructions here. Manipulate the color scheme, insert your text with the font style and size you want, and make any other applicable changes you see fit.
5) Proof the document and print it. Suggestions for paper and other advice to make it look great are also available.